Photography is very important for branding, it catches people's eye and has the ability to tell the viewer what your business is all about in an instant.
However, for some reason there aren't many practical ways to get professional photography without setting up a big photoshoot. Then eventually, those photos get old.
If you use stock photography, people can tell that it's cheap, easy, and not really about your business.
What I do is have a small photography session every month so that you have fresh, relevant, and engaging photos every month.
- The world of social media changes, we need to keep up with those
- Different markets and different goals need to take different approaches.
Figuring out which approach involves trial and error.
- On top of all that, each social media channel is different, so that means taking a different approach.
- Once we figure out a theme that works, I photograph consistently within that theme
- What you need to do is post consistently, or else the photographs go to waste.
- How are we supposed to improve if we don't learn from our past?
- The reason that this service is a subscription is so that we can grow and improve.
- This is something that we do together, but it only works if you have something to analyze.
- You would be hiring me because I take quality photographs.
- Quality not only in the lighting, depth of field, or definition, but in the message.
- A quality photograph on social media, is one that is catchy, and tells the story
in an instant.
- It deliver's the message before the viewer can even comprehend that they're reading a story.
My job is to study and take what images and kinds of posts do the best on each social media channel.
Your job is to use the images.
You can then use these photographs on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Twitter, your website, so on and so forth. If you think that this is a viable option for your business, we can set up a meeting where we will asses your branding and come up with a strategy to produce the most engaging photographs for your target audience on the social media channels of your choice. Once we have a strategy, we will arrange a photo-shoot once a month where you will get 4 to 20 final photographs for your business.
Behind the photographs is continuous research and experimentation. It's my job to learn what kind of imagery will do well on the social media channels that you use.
This means reviewing the success, and figuring out how to do better, I do it with my clients on a monthly or quarterly basis.
It's your job to post the images, but don't worry because I'll do everything that I can to guide you through it.
My goal is to make professional photography easy, convenient, and effective for businesses in the Huntsville, Alabama area.
The most useful resources that I've found include
Gary Vaynerchuck's "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook"
The Hubspot Marketing Blog
Social Media Examiner
Each of my clients have different needs, so my scalable pricing structure is built to accommodate my clients needs and budgets. If you are interested in my service, fill out this forum and I will contact you to set up a free consultation to see if we are best fit to collaborate.